5.28.2009

noraebang and some k-pop

This week we enjoyed a pretty wild night at the Noraebang (Karaoke). I thought I'd post some pictures for you. Unfortunately, I'm the girl with the camera so there aren't any pictures of me. Not so disappointing I suppose...

Ready to rock the night away...
IMG_0941

Some random guy insisted on being in the picture :-)
IMG_0945

Excitement is stirring!
IMG_0947

Kevin singing "Beautiful" by Christina Aquilera.
IMG_0948

Some wild song...
IMG_0949

Frank Sinatra's "My Way". Well done.
IMG_0961

And honestly, perhaps the best rendition of "Bohemian Rhapsody" that I've EVER heard.
IMG_0960

IMG_0963

IMG_0964

IMG_0967
...amazing!



WHILE ON THE SUBJECT OF MUSIC

I realized that I've deprived you all of the fantastic K-Pop that fills my every day. Here are two songs that are top hits these days. The first song is one that my students like to sing to me when they fail their tests. "Sorry sorry sorry sorry..." This is a band called Super Junior.




Girls Generation singing their ever so popular "Gee".


K-Pop. There's nothing like it! :-)

1 comment:

Amanda Kataja said...

I think it's so funny that the boy band wrote a song about a word that they never say! Oh, and thanks for blogging again!