5.03.2007

i'm finally feeling rested

This past weekend I moved into a new apartment. Somehow I convinced myself that this time it was going to be easier and less stressful. What was I thinking?! It takes a lot of energy and creativity to move all of your stuff into a new place! I'm still trying to make things functional.
Although I am exhausted, it was a smooth move thanks to the GENEROUS help of Mom, Dad, and Nick. I'm glad I have big strong men in my life and a mother who knows how to get things done!

Soon, probably after the weekend I will post some pictures of the new place. It's starting to look great and hopefully soon it will start to look cute.
I LOVE having a roommate. Katie is wonderful. I couldn't ask for it to be better. It is so nice to have good company and good conversation.

No comments: