4.24.2008

the song says it all

Myself and God. Myself with other people. Being true, being genuine, being love. Trying, and tired of trying. Frustration. Wishing for rest. Wishing for confidence.

How shall I describe my feelings? How shall I describe my conversations with God? How shall I describe my interactions with the people around me? Listen to this song...it says it all. It's as if he read my mind, traced my heart, and is singing my prayers.

And if you like what you hear, then maybe you should invite him to play in your own living room! It was such a special night of fellowship, good food, friends, and music that coats your soul. I didn't want the night to end.

Jon Troast everybody...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great night, great people, great musician and music. I had so much fun but even more than that, and I don't know that I have words for it. But being with people that I didn't know and just all sharing something that somehow brought us together. Not to mention you now have the song recorded. And what a song it is. Thanks for a great night. One for the history books.