8.26.2008

they like me!!!

This last week has been filled with encouragement. As the new term starts and my classroom is filled with new faces, I'm noticing how much I have changed and developed as a teacher even after only 2 months of teaching. I've also received some helpful feedback from parents, students, and school staff. It helps to know what I'm doing well, where I need to work harder, and how much my students like me. I know that being likable isn't the main focus, but it makes me feel better! Above and below are pictures of two notes I received this week.
My students are so darling.

If you click on the note, it should get big enough for you to read it. (I hope!)


4 comments:

Dustin and Stacey said...

Aww! so sweet! Good job, April Teacher!

Bobbie said...

Aww, I got a little teary eyed over that. So sweet. Congrats on finishing your summer class.

Anonymous said...

Hey Schmapril...
Heidi (the plant girl from Reinhart) says hello. She still works at Stone Creek and I see here every so often. She always asks about you.
Miss you.
Kev

Rachael said...

doesn't that just melt your heart? You must be doing a good job Apes!