7.18.2008

my little friends

Every week my students have to complete their online homework. They are given a question and they have to answer the question and give 2 supporting reasons. We review the recordings together in class and critique sentence structure, use of vocabulary words, and I give points out to the most creative ideas.

I thought it would be fun to share one of them with you. This one makes me smile. Just listening to her voice makes me laugh. I'm really proud of these kids. They work hard and they get super excited when they use a new vocabulary word successfully. Listen to this girl's voice when she uses the word "delicious".

This week's question: If you had a part-time job during vacation, what would it be?

And then there are the boys...

...Need I say more?

No comments: