9.10.2008

my mother...

My mother got her motorcycle license,
AND THEN SHE BOUGHT A MOTORCYCLE!


My brother put strobe lights in the grill of his truck.
My dad...well I'm not sure about him yet.

This is all going to prove how much my family needs me. Look at them!! They all go crazy when I leave.

That's it. I think I need to go back home. It's obvious that my family needs to consult me before making major decisions.



So watch out Illinois drivers! And mom...we need to work out a dress code. I can't have you embarrassing me. No leather fringe, no leather mini-skirts, NO MINI-SKIRTS at all, no excessive biker paraphernalia. And if you get a tattoo, it must be smaller than the palm of your hand, and hidden under clothing. And what else?...oh well, we will make up the rules as we go.

5 comments:

Luz said...

Leah is ROCKIN' that bike! I'm so proud of her and thoroughly jealous!

Nick said...

April April April.....Are we allowed no fun while you are gone? All these rules. Mom cant be a tatooed biker babe? Dad cant be Dad? And how did you hear about the lights? Mom told didnt she? Just know that I hid the switch for the next time you borrow my car..lol. Maybe you wont almost get arrested next time....

Momma Amy said...

Love the pics of your mom!! Sounds like some "Cardinal Family Fun!"

Anonymous said...

dad said he is doing just fine . besides he started mid life earlier

Anonymous said...

Wow. Your mom looks great. Skinny Jeans are out of the closet and on the back of a motorcycle.