8.20.2007

just a usual day of unusual activities

Today I put hot rollers in my hair. I haven't done that since...well...the days when mom used to poof it out for baton contests.

I went home on my lunch break to change clothes. I wasn't really digging my first choice of attire. Then after I changed clothes I decided that it was a stupid idea and I changed back into outfit #1.

I ate a Nestle' Crunch Crisp bar today and I'm really impressed.

I sat for an hour and studied rules for capitalization. I didn't learn anything and I am still confused but I actually enjoyed reading the resource books...which is something I probably should not admit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you say RANDOM???

Anonymous said...

i love rules for capitalization! i'm nerdy like that. bring on the reference books...