9.25.2007

it smelled like my grandmother

I smelled my grandmother this morning. I walked past this older woman in the parking lot and got a whiff of her perfume. It is the same as Nana's (my grandmother). I don't know exactly what she wears, but it's that awful smelling stuff that somehow smells really good when it's cloathing someone that you love. I wanted to walk over to the woman and give her a hug just so I could breathe it in. I didn't do that though, just in case you were a little concerned.

It's been a while since I've talked with her. I wonder if she's staying out of trouble. I miss her and I wish that we had a stronger relationship. I love her.

Also, I read about a man who just became a burrito eating champion! He ate 10 3/4 burritos in 12 minutes. Wow, that's something to be proud of!

No comments: