6.30.2006

am i making a difference in my world?

Sometimes I wonder if I'm really making a difference in this world.
Today those wonders were confirmed.


This is a posting from my friend Bethany's blog:


Tuesday, June 27, 2006

i have two thoughts today

1) some days i feel all my life consists of is making garbage, and then cleaning up the garbage that i made

2) since most of my blog friends have gone on hiatus and i feel like sometimes using energy for blogging prevents me from putting energy into emailing/journaling, i am contemplating a hiatus myself. i'll keep all 3 of you who read this anymore posted on my decision.

After reading I was quite sad!!! I responded with a desperate plea that she keep the blogging faith, even when it seems like no one else cares...BECAUSE I CARE!!!

.........................to which Bethany responded:


Friday, June 30, 2006

April reads my blog, damn it! that's all i needed - confirmation that a few people are reading this and feeling like it helps us keep in touch. perhaps i seem overly concerned with whether people are commenting and reading my xanga, but honestly, while i find it entertaining to write, if nobody is reading it, then why bother posting it on the internet? i might as well just be journalling. so you all can thank april and lewis for my decision to continue xanga-ing.

The moral of today's story is:

"Keep writing, or be written off!" (just kidding)

A second optional moral for this story:

You should check out my friend Bethany's blog!! www.xanga.com/bethaneebee




4 comments:

Stace said...

Hey! I'm so glad you keep up with your blog! I really, really enjoy reading it! You are so amazing with words!!!

eyad said...

Hi, I will visit your friend's blog, as I think I have the same problem ;) why I blog while no one comment or read what I write about.
thank you for being thoughtful for your friend, nice post,

Bethany said...

thanks april! luz has found me, thanks to you, and i noticed on your links that kenton has a myspace - who knew?

Anonymous said...

Breast Cancer facts
Common Breast Cancer Myths

The first myth pertaining to this disease is that it only affects women.

Second myth that is associated with this disease is that if one has found a lump during an examination, it is cancer.

Third is that it is solely hereditary

The next myth associated with breast cancer is downright ridiculous. Would you believe, that in this day and age, some individuals still think that breast cancer is contagious?

Conversely, some individuals foolishly believe that breast size determines whether or not one gets cancer.

Finally, another myth that is associated with this disease is that it only affects older people. This is not so. Although the chance of getting breast cancer increases with age, women as young as 18 have been diagnosed with the disease.

You can find a number of helpful informative articles on Breast Cancer facts at breast-cancer1.com

Breast Cancer facts