6.30.2006

am i making a difference in my world?

Sometimes I wonder if I'm really making a difference in this world.
Today those wonders were confirmed.


This is a posting from my friend Bethany's blog:


Tuesday, June 27, 2006

i have two thoughts today

1) some days i feel all my life consists of is making garbage, and then cleaning up the garbage that i made

2) since most of my blog friends have gone on hiatus and i feel like sometimes using energy for blogging prevents me from putting energy into emailing/journaling, i am contemplating a hiatus myself. i'll keep all 3 of you who read this anymore posted on my decision.

After reading I was quite sad!!! I responded with a desperate plea that she keep the blogging faith, even when it seems like no one else cares...BECAUSE I CARE!!!

.........................to which Bethany responded:


Friday, June 30, 2006

April reads my blog, damn it! that's all i needed - confirmation that a few people are reading this and feeling like it helps us keep in touch. perhaps i seem overly concerned with whether people are commenting and reading my xanga, but honestly, while i find it entertaining to write, if nobody is reading it, then why bother posting it on the internet? i might as well just be journalling. so you all can thank april and lewis for my decision to continue xanga-ing.

The moral of today's story is:

"Keep writing, or be written off!" (just kidding)

A second optional moral for this story:

You should check out my friend Bethany's blog!! www.xanga.com/bethaneebee




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm so glad you keep up with your blog! I really, really enjoy reading it! You are so amazing with words!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I will visit your friend's blog, as I think I have the same problem ;) why I blog while no one comment or read what I write about.
thank you for being thoughtful for your friend, nice post,

Anonymous said...

thanks april! luz has found me, thanks to you, and i noticed on your links that kenton has a myspace - who knew?