7.20.2007

a big bunch of pictures

This post is a big collage of pictures. My friend Kevin has stayed with us a few times over the past month. It has been wonderful and comforting and nourishing and fun to have him here. I'm missing him already.

I feel that summer in Milwaukee is best spent on the water. Being so close to Lake Michigan is my favorite part about living here. While Kevin was here we spent a lot of time taking walks on the sand, reading books at the beach, having picnics in the park, and we even went canoeing.

Here are some pictures from this past month.





(Katie took this picture of me and I didn't even know it. I was reviewing pictures on my camera and I discovered it. Thanks Katie!)



(this is the butterfly that I found swimming the lake. Katie tried to rescue it.)

(Finally, here's a picture with my roommate Katie. She's great!)

No comments: